[ale] NIC

Brian K. Murphy bmurphy at powerh.net
Wed Sep 22 01:17:53 EDT 1999

I may be poking my head in where it's not wanted (if so I apologise), and I
may misunderstand this thread, but the 3com cards are what I use for my
machines.  They are bulletproof and well supported.  I use RH 6.0 (used them
under 5.2 also) and they configure automatically.

Keith Murphy

PowerHouse Communications

www.powerh.net