[ale] Yet Another Font Question

JANINDRA at MS.NDCORP.COM JANINDRA at MS.NDCORP.COM
Tue Sep 21 13:18:56 EDT 1999

Ok. So I wasn't paying attention the first time this went around. I was
looking for Type1 fonts on my system and found about six different
locations, all containing different fonts. In an ideal world this wouldn't
happen. I have installed the Freefont pack (gimp.org) and followed the
docs.They don't show up in GIMP. What is the problem? Can I combine the
Wordperfect, SO51, etc..into one directory and then symlink it? Font guru,
show your face now and save this ailing world.

--Randy