[ale] Killing Off Linux: It's All Academic

jj at spiderentertainment.com jj at spiderentertainment.com
Mon Sep 20 09:47:59 EDT 1999

In my personal and professional opinion, I came to a simple conclusion which
took over 4,000,000 man hours to complete and the resources of 32,762 computers
around the globe to compute that the following statement is therefore the only
valid solution to a common ("universal standard") problem.
I think we should just kill the M$ bastar*s.

Thank you, The Research of a Higher Ground. (Keep in mind, it's monday morning )

nuff said.