[ale] sendmail

J. Patrick Graves jpgraves at bellsouth.net
Wed Sep 15 17:50:21 EDT 1999

--------------3A7FDFFDEBB0F56665955BA4

It depends on which version of sendmail you are running.  Real easy
under the the later versions.  list your domains in /etc/sendmail.cw

jpg

Brian K. Murphy wrote:

> I have a little question.  We have sendmail up and running for our
> domain.  Now we want to add support for multiple domains.  Can someone
> tell me how to do this or point me to a document that is not as
> obscure as the "Sendmail" book by o'reilly??? (I love their books,but
> that one will put me to sleep in a heartbeat..but maybe its the
> subject!!) Keith Murphy

--------------3A7FDFFDEBB0F56665955BA4

</pre>
<HTML>
<BODY BGCOLOR="#FFFFFF">
It depends on which version of sendmail you are running.  Real easy
under the the later versions.  list your domains in /etc/sendmail.cw
<P>jpg
<P>Brian K. Murphy wrote:
<BLOCKQUOTE TYPE=CITE><STYLE></STYLE>
<FONT SIZE=-1>I have a little question.
We have sendmail up and running for our domain.  Now we want to add
support for multiple domains.  Can someone tell me how to do this
or point me to a document that is not as obscure as the "Sendmail" book
by o'reilly??? (I love their books,but that one will put me to sleep in
a heartbeat..but maybe its the subject!!)</FONT> <FONT SIZE=-1>Keith
Murphy</FONT>  </BLOCKQUOTE>

</BODY>
</HTML>
<pre>