[ale] touch screen

Tony Scalzitti tscal at gw.total-web.net
Mon Sep 13 11:22:04 EDT 1999

There are some touch screen add-on products.  They connect as a mouse, and
go "over" your screen.  They come in several sizes, the only problem with
touch screens in general is the single button mouse emulation.

-T

Try http://www.touchwindow.com/, they are a bit expensive compared to some I
have seen before, but its the only like I have right now