[ale] re: Permission Denied to run my own stuff

Ben Phillips pynk at cc.gatech.edu
Sat Sep 11 15:33:34 EDT 1999

On Fri, 10 Sep 1999, Stephen F Nicholas wrote:

>   What is the name of your file in question ?  test ?

a.out is the binary I compiled; and the script is called 't' -- it works
fine on other machines!  All 't' does is 'ssh some.foreignhost.edu' -- I can
run `cat t` (backquotes there) and it works fine.

It's a very weird problem.

                      __   _                 "If pro is opposite of con,
Ben Phillips         /  '_' )         ,,,    then what is the opposite of
pynk at cc.gatech.edu   |  | ()|||||||||[:::)   progress?  Congress!"
                     \__.-._)         '''     -- men's restroom, House of
		                              Representatives, Washington