[ale] Couple of quickies about RH6.0

Jeffery B Layton g593851 at yogi.mar.lmco.com
Fri Sep 10 07:58:58 EDT 1999

Howdy,

   I've got a couple of quickies about RH6.0. First, I installed,
and then removed most of Gnome (except those pieces that were
needed by other apps). Can anybody give me a quick list of what
I need to reinstall to try out Gnome? Also, since I use starts
and .xinitrc to start my window manager(s), what do I do for
Gnome? Do I start Enlightenment (for example), then the Gnome
stuff? If so, what Gnome stuff (i.e. the panel, etc).

TIA,

Jeff Layton

g593851 at fs1.mar.lmco.com
-or-
jeffrey.b.layton at lmco.com
-or-
laytonjb at mindspring.com

(One can never have enough email addresses).