[ale] Request for DHCP/Linux Help

Adam Carroll acarroll at s1.com
Wed Sep 8 17:33:13 EDT 1999

--------------FF43C2E0E2CBB82DB38F8627

I have a very similar setup that you have. Someone (steve at sbfocus) gave me an
idea that sounds very plausible. He informed me that BellSouth uses the MAC
address of the card that their "tech" installed. I am using an entirely
ehternet card on my Linux box than the one the tech tried. I am going to try
to swap these out this evening and give it a whirl.

Thanks!
Adam

--
Adam Carroll - SCM Architect