[ale] Dialog programing

Jeff Martin jeff at xipe.net
Sun Sep 5 23:22:58 EDT 1999

Is there a way to make multiple input boxes in a console dialog script?

I am trying to make an interface that newbies can use to setup our
particular servers.
Each server contains a differing amount of rooms, these rooms are mounted to
a main server-- our web server, through which we present their content.
(this is not pornographic content btw)
We want to make the configuration of these rooms easy enough that anyone
could do it, a turn-key concept. Making and moving the scripts automatically
is easy enough -- I haven't found a way to use dialog for multiple input
fields, this number of fields would change according to the number of rooms
they entered in the first input field.

I looked into TCL/TK but Xwindows is not installed in these systems, I
anyone has an idea of how to make this work, please let me know.

Jeff Martin
jeff at xipe.net

www.kindercam.com