[ale] Win security breach by NSA? If so, Linux potentially gains big.

Frank fzamenski at voyager.net
Sat Sep 4 17:14:27 EDT 1999

------=_NextPart_000_00D8_01BEF6F8.F193F340

I received this from a friend. I'm skeptical, particularly about Cryptonym
Corp's (if they are even real) motives, but if this is even remotely true
about the NSA having a back door into Win products, it strikes me as making
another (very) strong case for using an open source OS. Pronto!

http://www.cryptonym.com/hottopics/msft-nsa.html

Comments by security experts are especially welcomed.

Hmm, wouldn't it be most interesting if Cryptonym were actually a bunch of
clever open source gurus using Microsoft FUD counter tactics?  :-)

------=_NextPart_000_00D8_01BEF6F8.F193F340
	filename="Cryptonym - Research.url"

[DEFAULT]
BASEURL=http://www.cryptonym.com/hottopics/msft-nsa.html