[ale] staroffice & linux PPC

Reverend ryan at toast.wildfyre.com
Wed Sep 1 15:12:43 EDT 1999

I tend to agree with you.  I have used Intel hardware all my life and
avoided Apple(c) like the plague.  We had LinucPPC running on one of those
G3's in here the other day.  That was the smoothest running implementation
of Linux I have ever seen.  X ran great, apps ran fast, hardware access
was about the same.  It looked really good.  I need to take another look
at that spec that IBM released.

The ReVeReND
<ryan at toast.wildfyre.com>