[ale] OFFTOPIC: Singing Xmas Penguin

Michael H. Warfield mhw at wittsend.com
Sun Oct 31 21:19:16 EST 1999

On Sun, Oct 31, 1999 at 09:04:32PM -0500, Christopher S. Adams wrote:
> I was at Michael's in Douglasville, and i came across a singing penguin
> it's about 7-8in high and sings xmas carols (with moving mouth)

> just figured that might be of interest

	On a similar note...  Sam's Club has some interesting "Millenium
Greeting Cards".  One of the four styles in the box is a snowy cartoon
scene with bright cheerful penguins dancing on top of a snowy "2000".
The greeting reads "Wishing You a Bright New Millennium".  It was just
tttooo appropriate!  :-)

	I've already tracked down Linus' snail mail address to send him one.

> Chris

	Mike
  (The Mad Wizard)      |  (770) 331-2437   |  http://www.wittsend.com/mhw/