[ale] [ale-admin] Linux announcement from Finland

Esko Wessman ew at sot.com
Sun Oct 31 16:53:17 EST 1999

Hi,

I´m from Finnish Linux User Group (FLUG) and I send you this message for
our partner in cooperation. I hope that you would inform your members of
the possibility to test the operating system from Linus´s homecountry.

It's time for Linux Halloween, the Best Linux T-1 beta program is
unveiled! This beta version and all subsequent versions will be
available in English and other languages. You can participate in beta
testing and receive a Best Linux T-1 CD-ROM by mail free of charge. Just
fill in the Beta Tester Registration form and that's it. Testing will
start in December 1999 and last for approximately 1 month. A
ready-to-burn iso image of the T-1 CD-ROM will be available on our FTP
server and mirror sites.

Registration form:
http://www.bestlinux.net/t-1/index.shtml

More information available: