[ale] ntp config?

Robert L. Harris nomad at rnd-consulting.com
Sat Oct 30 22:19:47 EDT 1999

Is anyone running ntp on a subnet?  I'm trying to get a clock online, but
it's giving me some grief.  Can anyone send me an ntp.conf file?  I'm
reading the www pages and man pages, but not getting far.

Robert

Robert L. Harris                |   "A person is smart;
Senior System Engineer          |        People are dumb, panicky
  R&D Consulting.               \_            dangerous animals"  - Agent K

http://www.orci.com/~nomad

DISCLAIMER:

FYI: