[ale] Apache log files Sorry not what I was looking for

jj at spiderentertainment.com jj at spiderentertainment.com
Fri Oct 29 15:18:11 EDT 1999

I should have included this in my original message, sorry for all the
confusion, but logrotate, copy the files is becoming not an option. We
are talking about multiple log files that are 5GB+
it takes about 20 min to copy the log files, and chews up my CPU.

I'm looking towards a much better solution, where it does not chew up
CPU and the bandwidth of the raid controllers.

While apache is running
move the log files(whith in the same partition)
restart apache.
But this is a very rough way of achieving what I need.

Any ideas ?