[ale] Error rotating logs

Raptor raptor at mindspring.com
Thu Oct 28 23:17:09 EDT 1999

Thanks!  I went to /etc/httpd/logs and found that there were indeed
only two of the log files set to rotate in /etc/logrotate.d/apache.  I
commented out the portion of the script that rotates the non-existant
log files.

Now, I guess we'll see if I still get any email about the offending
logs.

Thanks a bunch!

Rick