[ale] SMB Secret?

Tory Deron toryderon at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 28 18:41:21 EDT 1999

I believe that the PRINTER$ share is set up automatically when you share a
printer on a windows machine.  This allows you to load the drivers for the
printer automatically on another windows machine when accessing the share.
It's suppose to be read only. (But it is windows, so you never know :)

Tory Deron
toryderon at yahoo.com