[ale] Plz Help root to decrypt a user PW

Stephan Cerruti cerruti at club-internet.fr
Wed Oct 27 13:22:05 EDT 1999

Hi
I know exactly what I am asking and i know this is not very right. But Let me
explain you why.
I thought i would be able to avoid talking about that, BUT...
Agnes was one of my parents, using my computer (before she died) and we have
several reasons to think that she was using the same password for different
purposes. And this is the only way that we have now to know the password she was
using.
This why I am asking for your help. I will understand if you don't want to help
me and I am sorry yo ask you that. But I need your help.
So please, try to understand
Stephan