[ale] Welcome to Macromedia Flash Writer! <-- bah, humbug, &amp; I agree!

Frank Zamenski fzamenski at voyager.net
Thu Oct 21 21:42:47 EDT 1999

I concur, and I don't think your complaint is petty -- I guess because I
agree! I also find it annoying to have to read through tons of rehashed
requoted stuff to find the current person's point. In the case referenced,
we had to go through the entire spam *again* to read the person's opinion,
at the *bottom* of the spam yet, no less! C'mon friends, let's all help out
in reducing band width waste, and wasted space on our drives, by taking the
generally very few seconds it takes to trim down the points of a post to
'the meat' of which we are replying to! Anyone here old enough to have ever
used BBS's of bygone days, when the SysOps *begged* us to trim down the
often huge recirculated and recycled thread to which were replying to? Same
thing here, only now it's on a global scale! (And there is also another
special place in hell for those who refuse to quote anything at all with
their reply!  ;-)

Thanks for the vent, and I'll do my best in attempting shorter future
opinions and quotes also!
fgz