[ale] SCSI CD not in /dev

jj at spiderentertainment.com jj at spiderentertainment.com
Thu Oct 21 12:11:46 EDT 1999

Lookup if /dev/cdrom is linked to something, and then try mounting
/dev/cdrom.

If it is not then create the device using makedev, you need additional
params for that command.
if the sr0 does already exist, it might be corrupt, so try deleting it using
MAKDEV -d
and then recreate it, but use MAKEDEV -v and if all fails you might want to
try 'makedev sg' which is a generic scsi cdrom device. send us the output by
MAKEDEV.