[ale] Wanna Bet your WebSite on MS?

Robert L. Harris nomad at rnd-consulting.com
Tue Oct 19 11:31:50 EDT 1999

http://www.compusaoutlet.com/outlet/

----------------

[Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][Named Pipes]Specified SQL server not found.

/outlet/initialize.asp, line 39

I stopped laughing long enough to paste this for you.

Robert L. Harris                |   "A person is smart;
Senior System Engineer          |        People are dumb, panicky
  R&D Consulting.               \_            dangerous animals"  - Agent K

http://www.orci.com/~nomad

DISCLAIMER:

FYI: