[ale] Terminal Emulation

Jay Finch horus at larp.com
Mon Oct 18 15:29:23 EDT 1999

I use three products:

CRT (Shareware ($30) using Xterm Emulation
NetTerm (Shareware  $30) using XTerm Emulation
FTerm SSH (Shareware $99) using Xterm-color emulation

Cheers!
Jay

At 02:29 PM 10/18/1999 -0400, Robert Heaven wrote:
>I normally use NetManage Chameleon

-----
Jay Finch                       : "Well, I'm going to make it all up
President/GKE of NERO-Atlanta   :  to you.  I'm going to show you
(770) 650-0410  (voice)         :  kids the time of your life.  Get
horus at larp.com                  :  ready for 2 weeks at the happiest
pagejay at larp.com (pager)        :  place on Earth ... TIJUANA!"
kateth at bck.org                  :                       -- Crusty the Clown
MTBI Survey says:  ENFJ         :