[ale] another CD-RW question

Vaidhyanathan G Mayilrangam vaidhy at loonys.net
Thu Oct 14 15:16:52 EDT 1999

In addition to enabling scsi emulation, remove ide-atapi cd rom support if the cdrw is the only machine in your system. I am using a HP 1040 in my machine and it works fine.I will be willing to help you if you need further help..

Regards,
Vaidhy

PS: If you can come to ALS, look for me in the debian booth. I have the machine with CD RW here.