[ale] floppy problem

Wandered Inn esoteric at denali.atlnet.com
Mon Oct 11 13:33:21 EDT 1999

Can't help much but to say that I had a similar problem, also assumed I
had a flaky floppy drive.  I don't use it that often, but back when this
machine was a dual boot (Linux/95) I had it do the same thing under
win95.  I've since figured it's the drive and plan on replacing it
shortly.

Until later: Geoffrey		esoteric at denali.atlnet.com

It should be illegal to yell "Y2K" in a crowded economy.
	-- Larry Wall, creator of the programming language Perl