[ale] DHCP Invocation for PPP

Mike Still mstill at avana.net
Fri Oct 1 20:16:35 EDT 1999

RE: [ale] DHCP Invocation for PPPHI, I use Avana for my dial-up.  What I
recommend you to do is to set up your own caching DNS server on your linux
box and point /etc/resolv.conf to 127.0.0.1  or your local ethernet card's
address.  I just ignored what they said in that message about the change.
Also, have you tried talking to the guys at Avana about your situation?
they seem to be linux savvy.