[ale] sendmail question

Bob bob at cavu.com
Sat Nov 13 23:05:28 EST 1999

I have a question on the sendmail.cf on Mandrake 6.1

In my old sendmail.cf I can cause foo at mysys.com, when sending outbound
mail to show as bar at myIPS.com by putting a mapping in the genericstable.

Under M6.1 this did not work.  First off, it did not like

	Kgenerics dbm -o /etc/genericstable

when I added it (from my old sendmail.cf file), complaining about dbm.
Seeing all of the other entries starting 'K' as being hash, I changed
dbm to hash but this did not have any effect.

The generics table looked something like

	bob	bob at cavu.com
	cid62	cid62 at mindspring.com
	sunset	bob at cmpsolv.com

Any idea on how to do this on Mandrake?

THANKS!

bob at cavu.com
http://www.cavu.com

Failure is not an option!
It comes bundled with all Microsoft products (in my opinion).
"Linux, a better way to go!"