[ale] perl -> compiled bianary

Nick Lucent nlucent at mindspring.com
Mon May 31 23:56:31 EDT 1999

On Sun, 30 May 1999, Themack wrote:

> If anyone could tell me how to take a perl script and turn it into a compiled
> binary, it would be greatly appreciated. Also, does anyone have a cool linux
> desktop wallpaper?

try www.digitalblasphemy.com, there is some really cool wallpaper there. I
made a windowmaker theme from one of them at one point.

Nick

> Thanks
> Themack at linuxfreak.co

We'll let the sunshine in and shine on us, because today we're
happy and tomorrow we'll be even happier.
                -- Vice President Dan Quayle, 1988

We're going to have the best-educated American people in the
world.
                -- Vice President Dan Quayle