[ale] bellsouth.net and linux dialups

jbg bgodfrey at bellsouth.net
Mon May 31 17:08:56 EDT 1999

about a week or so ago there was a thread running about problems with
linux and bellsouth.net dialup accounts.  i was wondering if anyone had
been able to resolve the connection issue between bellsouth.net and
linux.  i have been unable to connect with my linux box for about two
and a half weeks, and having to use windows for connectivity is becoming
a drag.  if anyone knows of a solution or could point me in the
direction of some information that i could use i would really appreciate
it.  thanks in advance

benjie