[ale] Source code for SGI xfs file system released to the Open community

Nick Lucent nlucent at mindspring.com
Sun May 30 08:01:13 EDT 1999

there is an article about it on linuxworld, they are also (I think)
releasing opengl. www.linuxworld.com

Nick

On Sat, 29 May 1999, Mark Thomasson wrote:

> Heard from my local SGI rep after he returned from the Linux Expo that Silicon Graphics will be releasing the source code to the Open Community.
>

> Has anyone heard any more new on this or a timetable on its release?

I'm glad you asked me that. This gives me the perfect
opportunity to talk about the problems with this Congress...
                -- Vice President Dan Quayle responding to reporter's
                   questions about his use of Air force 2 to
                   go on golf trips at the cost of $26,000/hour