[ale] CD-Writing Issues

Ryan Bridges reb at techie.com
Fri May 28 14:14:15 EDT 1999

There is an easy way to fix that.  When re-compiling the kernel, select
scsi cdrom support and disable 'probe all LUN's'.  When you do this,
your devices will be /dev/scd0 and /dev/scd1 and so forth.  Likewise they
will also be /dev/sr0, /dev/sr1, ... And man cdrecord for your cd copying
needs.  cdrecord has a lot of functionality that is not used in xcdroast.

						      Ryan Bridges
					       	    <reb at techie.com>
						www.linuxgeneralstore.com