[ale] Re: Open Source Cold Fusion replacement?

Mike Fletcher fletch at phydeaux.org
Wed May 26 11:05:12 EDT 1999

    Matthew> What is a good WebDAV client?  if (null) {What is
    Matthew> mediocre client?}

	I've been using sitecopy and have been pretty happy with it.
I've only been using it in it's FTP mode, so I don't know how it
qualifies in the good/mediocre axis as far as DAV goes but it does
support it and comes with a (somewhat alpha) Gtk front end.

http://www.lyra.org/sitecopy/

--
Fletch                |                                            __`'/|
fletch at phydeaux.org   |       "I drank what?" -- Socrates          \ o.O'