[ale] mailing list archive?

Blake Sorensen blake at unseen.net
Tue May 25 20:33:14 EDT 1999

I thought I saw something on the list recently about configuring cablemodems
with Smyrna cable, but the list archive of the ale.org page only lists up to
October '98.  Is there a more recent archive listing?
Or if anyone can tell me why I can dial into their server but can't seem to
get anywhere, that would be heplful too.  I thought it was a dns resolution
problem, but I tried telnetting to a machine via its IP and that failed as
well.  It's setting up a local and remote IP.  I'm wondering if it's a
gateway problem, but I'm not real sure what I'm looking for there.

--
Blake Sorensen