[ale] OS Wars the Series

Gary Maltzen maltzen at mm.com
Thu May 20 15:02:38 EDT 1999

www.ntinternals.com has a BSOD screensaver for NT; it switches into DOS full-screen mode and displays data that looks very accurate. Co-workers would keep commiserating with me about how my NT system kept crashing.... <G>

Wouldn't you know that one dual-processor Micron I tried it on would actually BSOD when switched into DOS full-screen mode... <doh!>