[ale] Another bad linux/isp scneario...

Michael A. Smith masmith at bsat.com
Wed May 19 09:15:52 EDT 1999

	I think that Microsoft and Intel have brainwashed another ISP.  Sometimes
you feel like you're in the old USSR and Microsoft is the president of the
Communist Party.

	My cable company has the same specs but I luckily had an upgradeable
motherboard and I was able to pick up a chip for about 50 bucks.  I think
the issue is with their installers.  Most of them barely know Windows much
less Linux.  Here's an idea.....  Maybe we could right up a document that
tells the Cable companies how to set up their connections to Linux......