[ale] Partition?? about to fill up

Jim Williams dalavon at yahoo.com
Mon May 17 17:30:22 EDT 1999

Hello all,

I just upgrade from RH5.2 to 6.0.  I set up this machine almost a year
ago and at the time I made two partitions, mounted root on one and /usr
on the other.  I gave very little space to the / partition.  This would
be only a minor inconvenience sometimes before but with the upgrade the
device is 97% full.  I really just want to take some space from /usr
and give it too / or create a new partition for the home directories
and move them.  What is  the best way to skin this cat? I've only got
53 meg for the root directory and 5.4 gigs for /usr.

Sorry if I am not using the right terminology for what I trying to do.

BTW this Gnome/Enlightenment interface has to be the best I have ever
used on a PC.

===
Jim Williams
Software Developer, ICC/GRSoftware