[ale] Apache load balancing?

Eric Webb foobar at stargate.totalchaos.org
Fri May 14 17:57:27 EDT 1999

I have an analog dialup now, and I'm considering going with a local
provider's broadband service.  The broadband is currently only 1-way, but
I should have 2-way before the end of the year.

I'm wondering if there's a way to set up Apache so that it could
perform load balancing between the two resulting analog uplinks (one being
my current analog ISP, the other being my broadband analog uplink).

Does anyone know how to set this up in Apache?  My only guess so far is
cretaive use of mod_rewrite (and its random feature).

Eric