[ale] Re:

Vernard Martin vernard at cc.gatech.edu
Wed May 12 11:57:20 EDT 1999

> I have to disagree with a Matrox Mil choice.  First, not sure you can find
> a *new* one.  Second, it is a horrible card in this day and age.  Great
> two years ago when it was debuted, but now... no.

Actually, if you go with the current Matrox lines, the G100 or the G200 series,
then you once again hvae a great 2D card. It undoubtedly has the best quality
2D picture on the market right now although it doesn't compete very well

> If you *really* want the Matrox...  hell, I'll give you my old one.  ;)

Give it to me so that my UDB/Multia can do > 8bpp color :-)

Vernard Martin (vernard at cc.gatech.edu)  http://www.cc.gatech.edu/~vernard/
"Luck is just one of my many skills." - Isamu from Macross Plus