FW: [ale] Re:

Allen, Paula J. pja0 at cdc.gov
Mon May 10 15:10:37 EDT 1999

I second on the RH 6.0!!!  I have noticed at least two drivers on my Compaq
Workstation that were not in RH 5.2.  I have to use "expert" mode to get to
these, which the on-screen instructions don't go into very well, and you get
more choices.  Since my status is "less than novice", I frustrated myself no
end using normal mode to install  ...pj