[ale] In Search of a Linux Friendly ISP

Michael D. Ivey ivey at realminfo.com
Mon May 10 08:42:40 EDT 1999

On Mon, May 10, 1999 at 11:36:50AM +0000, Wandered Inn wrote:
> I've recommended Atlnet (http://www.atlnet.com/) a number of times in
> the past, and would continue to do so.  My connectivity has been rock

In fact, I've seen the recommendation several times.  Since this is
such a FAQ, what about a listing on the ALE page of which ISPs ALE
recommends?  Might save a bit of bandwidth on the list.  I know I'd
seen the discussion 5 or 6 times, but never paid attention...until I
needed to switch ISPs.  =)

> They are very Linux friendly shop and they offer ADSL, ISDN and analog.
> I've got a dedicated IP.  The support has been fantastic.

They never called me back about pricing or availability.

--
Michael D. Ivey, Dir. of Software Development | "Your theory is crazy, but
       REALM Information Technologies         |  it's not crazy enough to