[ale] In Search of a Linux Friendly ISP

Jim Popovitch jimpop at rocketship.com
Mon May 10 02:16:39 EDT 1999

I've been using a Sprint (now EarthLink) account for almost 2 years now with
great success.  There are several local Atlanta POPs supporting 56K, and I
rarely get a busy signal.  Depending on the phone number you dial, you can
be using UUnet, Sprint, or PSI lines.  Occasionally one of the local POPs
will be down, but there are always others that aren't.  There's 24 1-800
support as well as web based system updates.

-Jim