[ale] Slack --> RH

Michael B Golden naugrim at juno.com
Tue May 4 18:38:19 EDT 1999

	I am planning on installing RH 5.2 on this computer instead of
Slackware. (Which is currently on there) (Don't worry Slack fans, I am
prolly going to keep Slack, but this is the family computer, and I've got
to make it easy and updated in order to get my family to allow me to keep
Linux on it at all. My question is: If I remove Slack and the UMSDOS file
system, and then install RH into an ext2 partition with the same progs
and such, (But updated versions)
can I make it take up less disk space? Anything else you may need to add
also.

Michael Golden
Naugrim at Juno.com (Normal, no attachments)
MGolden at Airapps.com (Only for messages with attachments.)
Slackware 3.5 (2.0.34) Linux user -- Linux Advocate

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]