[ale] Printing postscript files

Michael Hirsch hirsch at mathcs.emory.edu
Sun May 2 00:09:50 EDT 1999

Venkatesh Dattathri writes:

>  Is there someway, i can print postscript files on two sides ( duplex
> printing ) ........ any software on either linux, solaris or windows is
> fine.

I haven't seen this one answered yet, so I'll make a stab at it.

I'm not sure what you're asking here.

Do you want to use the duplex capabilities of a duplex capable
printer?  Then the answer is yes.

Do you mean that you want to print just the odd pages, then turn the
paper over by hand and print out the even pages in reverse order?
Then the answer is yes.

Or do you mean something else?  Then I don't know.

Tell me which you mean and I'd be happy to give a more expansive
answer, but a short answer to the first two possibilities is "man
mpage".  There are options for both possibilities.

--Michael