[ale] IP ?

Russell Enderby Russell.Enderby at arris-i.com
Wed Jun 30 08:17:49 EDT 1999

Well if you have an ip lets say 209.251.139.x, I would try a nslookup on
the beginning of the class C.  Try nslookup on 209.251.139.1 - .10 , most
likely the owner of the class C will have some of them registered in a dns
server.

If you really want to crack down, I would try to contact arin and find out
who owns that class C, then go through the companies one by one on who they
re-sold that block of IP's to until you get to the right one.

Russell

--
Russell T. Enderby                                        Arris Interactive

Software Engineer                                         3871 Lakefield
Dr, Suite 300
Cornerstone Software Development Group   Suwanee, GA 30024-1242
Email: Russell.Enderby at arris-i.com