[ale] All Advantage!

Clay Lawrence servo at bellsouth.net
Sun Jun 27 16:20:18 EDT 1999

You also find additional satisfaction by doing a reverse lookup on the originating Ip and contacting abuse at originators_ISP where their internet will be cancelled for spamming. In this case the IP 198.81.17.65 relates to imo21.mx.aol.com so a complaint to abuse at aol.com should cause a
cancellation of the offenders account at AOL. I have already forwarded this spam to AOL but additional submissions will further guarantee the cancellation of this *sshole* internet service.

Clay