[ale] OFF TOPIC: window managers/display managers/xwindows

Jim Williams dalavon at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 25 17:29:27 EDT 1999

Hello all,
I am doing a research project for my User Centered
Design course on xwindows, display mangers, window
mangers etc.  Besides this report I have taken over
the maintenance on our Display Manager front ends for
our product here at GRS (including our MSwindows front
end written in VC++, yes it makes me feel dirty)  so I
need to learn as much as possible quickly.  So if
anyone could forward me any useful links that they
have found I would be very thankful.  Looking for
stuff on X11, Motif, GNOME, KDE, .....you see what I
am getting at.

===
Jim Williams
Software Developer, ICC/GRSoftware