[ale] OFFTOPIC: html includes?

Keith Hopkins keithh at inetnow.net
Thu Jun 24 17:17:37 EDT 1999

--------------BAE4F53CF0DC6992E123C5F2

  and if that doesn't work, write your main page as a cgi script which
pulls in the other pages.

Nomad the Wanderer wrote:

> Ok,
>   Say I have about 35 web pages I use for user contact information.  There
> is one section of code that will change periodicly, but will also be
> identicle to all 35 pages.  Is it possible to "include" the html "code"
> from one sub-page into all 35 other pages?
>
> Robert

> Robert L. Harris                |   Windows --
> Senior System Administrator II  |        Proof Micro$oft has
>   at Great West Life.           \_            a room full of monkeys.
>
> http://www.orci.com/~nomad
>
> DISCLAIMER:
>
> FYI:
>  perl -e 'print $i=pack(c5,(41*2),sqrt(7056),(unpack(c,H)-2),oct(115),10);'
--------------BAE4F53CF0DC6992E123C5F2

begin:vcard
n:Hopkins;Keith
tel;pager:404.307.5012
tel;cell:404.307.5012
tel;home:404.307.5012
tel;work:404.307.5012
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:hopnet.penguinpowered.com
org:;Dept of World Domination
version:2.1
email;internet:hne at inetnow.net
adr;quoted-printable:;;Dept SNAIL-MAIL=0D=0A1460 Woodhill Drive;Marietta;Georgia;30066;USA
x-mozilla-cpt:;0
fn:Keith Hopkins
end:vcard