[ale] video card question

Wandered Inn esoteric at denali.atlnet.com
Tue Jun 22 11:47:07 EDT 1999

I recently picked up a no-name video card that I'd like to see if I
could get it to work with Linux.  It's by a company named InnoVision and
is called a Mighty Banshee.  It says it's a Voodoo2 card, but I can't
find any specific info on the actual chipset.  A bit of ignorance here,
but is Voodoo2 a chipset, or a specific technology that is supported by
various chipsets?  The company has a web site, but it pretty much sucks
as well as the docs that came with the card.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Until later: Geoffrey		esoteric at denali.atlnet.com

It should be illegal to yell "Y2K" in a crowded economy.
	-- Larry Wall, creator of the programming language Perl