[ale] network error

Ryan Bridges reb at techie.com
Tue Jun 22 08:26:48 EDT 1999

Sounds like you may not have your DNS server configured properly.  Be sure
you types it in right.  If it is the DNS, it will look like it is
searching for the web page and coming up empty, when it is really looking
for the nameserver.

Ryan Bridges <ryan at linuxgeneralstore.com>
Tuesday, June 15, 1999
B.Gates : quality software :: R.McDonald : gourmet cuisine