[ale] PPP Problems

Michael B Golden naugrim at juno.com
Mon Jun 21 12:15:59 EDT 1999

On Mon, 21 Jun 1999 09:27:15 -0400 Dave Brooks <dbrooks at comstar.net>
writes:
>Do yourself a huge favor and look into wvdial.
>http://www.worldvisions.ca/wvdial
>Makes PPP easy.  I'd venture to say its the easiest thing since *BSD's
>UserPPP.

Actually, I have tried to use it before, even when the connection would
work with scripts. I could never get it to authenticate correctly.

Michael Golden
Naugrim at Juno.com (Normal, no attachments)
MGolden at Airapps.com (Only for messages with attachments.)
RedHat 5.2 (2.0.36) Linux user -- Linux Advocate