[ale] Level 3 IP Colocation and Burstable Internet Services

Steve.Bratton at Level3.com Steve.Bratton at Level3.com
Tue Jun 15 14:16:17 EDT 1999

Ale,

Just a brief introduction about Level 3.

We have a World Class IP 45m square foot Colocation facility in Atlanta at
345 Courtland Street just brimming with the latest IP technologies.  Along
with Colo we offer a Burstable DS3 or OC3 Internet Connection for either
cabinets or direct to the customer.  Our pricing is extremely aggressive
coupled with the fact that we are a Tier One provider we are growing like
gang busters.  For example, Burstable 3Mbps CDR DS3 (45Mbps), dedicated to
the customer and we throw away the billing for the first 10% over the 3Mbps.
Like 2.4 hours of 45Mbps a day for no additional charges. Cost: $2100 a
month.  Local loops required if delivered from our Gateway to your physical
location.

We also offer DS1-OC12 Private Line services in the US and the EU again at
great rates.  DS1 from Atl to Miami at $722 a month.

Learn how your company can colo with us and pass traffic to Broadcast.com
for only a port charge.  All you can eat.

Interested, then let me hear from you!  I will again be at the next meeting.

Thanks!!

Steve

http://www.level3.com/

Level (3)